Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: OT: OMG...someone from my school died!

  1. #11
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    That is so tragic. There seem to be too many snowboarding/skiing accidents.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so sorry Elle,I am praying for his family!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! That's terrible Elle! There have only been two deaths in the past few years at my school, but it's still really scary to know that someone your age could die from anything. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I'm so sorry, Elle! [img]frown.gif[/img] I had a classmate die in my freshman year, and it was horrible! We didn't even go to the same school anymore, but because David was in like most of my classes over the years, it was really hard for me to cope with.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sorry, that's so tragic. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] My good friend in hs was "chosen" by a serial killer. I won't reveal the details here, but it still deeply affects me.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How terrible. I am so sorry. Experinces like these take their toll on all involved, from the best friend who never left their side to the student who became accustomed to him walking past them in the hall before 4th period.

    I know that the tragicidy will also affect other schools within the area. I have sat through many assymblies even when the student who passed did not belong to said school.

    Its hard, one person does make a big difference in the world. I hope you'll be able to cope with this, and do not be afraid to talk with someone... I know that helps.


    You know we hear all about serial killers on the news. On "educational" programs, but they still don't 'seem' real. It is becoming increasingly disturbing that I keep meeting people who have had their lifes effected by these sociopaths.

    My mom had a friend who was also victim to one of those predators.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My prayers are with you, your school, and his family. During my 4 years in high school I knew 7 different students who passed away, and 1 while I was in middle school. They were never my close friends but it was always so shocking.

    My junior year in high school I broke my neck 2 weeks before finals. I am so lucky to be alive now. I was amazed at how the school community, including people I didn't know, supported me. In the sometimes awful social world of high school, it meant so much to me that the support was there.

    So many things happen in life that make you wonder why. The most difficult deaths for me to deal with were of 3 friends from high school, not close friends, but classroom friends. It is likely I would have never seen these people again, which makes it SO hard to accept that they were taken from the world for no reason at all. (2 were killed by drunk drivers, another took his own life). I just keep thinking I might run into them, just as I run into other old friends without knowing I might, but then I remember their gone.

  8. #18
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    My prayers for the family that suffered this tragic loos and for you and your school mates. An unexpected loss like this can be so shocking and especially when it is someone so young.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •